|Posted General Entry - Closes 12/05/17|
The following link will open up our 2017 Festival entry form.
Please complete the Entry Form and return by 12/05/17 to:
P.O. BOX 663, CAPALABA QLD. 4157.
* Please note: entry fees must accompany this form
Payment can be made by DIRECT DEBIT into our bank account
Bendigo Bank - Victoria Point
BSB: 633-000 ACCOUNT: 145466967
NO ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED OVER THE PHONE.
Songwriters Entry - Closes 05/05/17
ENTRIES CLOSE LAST MAIL Friday 5th MAY 2017
Download Entry Form and post to the following address.
All Entries to the Festival Organiser: PO Box 663 CAPALABA QLD 4157
Condition of Entry
1. Age Group Sections -
· Junior to 17 years
· Senior 18 years and over
The age section of co-written songs is to be determined by the eldest writer.
2. Limit of three (3) entries per writer. This includes co-written songs.
3. Words and musicMUST BE ORIGINAL andMUST NOT have beenPUBLISHED or RECORDED for COMMERCIAL USEorBE RECEIVING AIR PLAY. MATERIAL MUST BE COUNTRY.
4. Multiple entries may be recorded on ONE (1) CD using ONE (1) voice (NOT necessarily that of the songwriter) and ONE (1) single sounding instrument. If entering multiple songs, ensure the song list (above) corresponds with the tracks on the CD.
5. SONG TITLE(S) ONLYis to be printed on the CD.
6. THREE (3) TYPED COPIES OF LYRICS FOR EACH SONG, with SONG TITLE ONLY on copies MUST BE SUBMITTED WITH THIS ENTRY FORM.
7. Signed Statutory Declaration and correct entry fee of $6.00 per song must accompany the Entry Form. NO LATE ENTRIES ACCEPTED.
8. Entries must be certified as his/her own original work (BOTH LYRICS AND MUSIC)
9. If songs are co-written, please supply details.
10. By entering this competition the entrant(s) give the organising Committee permission to use the song(s) as necessary during the duration of this festival. The Committee acknowledges that the copyright of the song(s) always remains the property of the songwriter(s).
JUDGING CRITERIA – Lyrics / Melody / Commercial Appeal / Originality
The songwriters section is pre-judged. Section winners will be invited to perform at the festival prior to the awards. If unable to do so, the CD will be played. FOR RETURN OF CD, A SELF ADDRESSED STAMPED POSTAGE BAG MUST ACCOMPANY THE ENTRY, OR IT MAY BE COLLECTED AFTER THE PRESENTATIONS.